This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the there are messages blocked in the queue.
If the messages are found to be blocked in the queue for the specified amount of time indicating that the mailing queue has stopped, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
You can configure the notifications to be sent after messages have been blocked fo a specified amount of time. For example, you may want to be notified if a message has been queued for 2 hours.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
- Configuring remote backups with Akeeba Backup
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make add-on/extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on