Akeeba Backup App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the most recent Akeeba backup is older than the time specified in the App settings (default time is 48 hours).
If the backup is older than the specified time, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at Watchful.li.
- Download the App.
- Install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires notifications.
- Publish the App in the plugin manager.
- Be sure the site(s) on which you install this App has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client