Changed Files App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if specified files on your site have changed. If one of the specified files has changed based on the modification date and CheckSUM, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
You can specify up to 10 files to check by entering the complete paths from the root of the Joomla installation.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
- Configuring remote backups with Akeeba Backup
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make add-on/extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on