Less Checker App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the supported Less Compiler has remained enabled for longer than a full cycle (3 hours).
If the Less Compiler is found to be enabled for a full cycle, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires Less Checker notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
The Less Checker App currently supports the following plugins:
- Less Compiler by Andreas Tasch
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client