New Zoo Articles App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if new Zoo articles have been submitted to your site. If a new Zoo article has been found, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
In addition, you can configure the notifications to apply to all publishing states and/or just specific categories. For example, you may only want to be notified if a new item is published in your blog category which other users have rights to publish in.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client