redSHOP Sales App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the redSHOP sales statistics on your site fall outside a defined variance for the period. If the variance is found to lay outside the defined accepted limits, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
In addition, you can configure the notifications to apply to specified redSHOP order states only. For example, you may only want to be notified if the cancelled orders in redSHOP for the past 7 days are more than 25% greater than the average based on the past 365 days.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client