What does the malware scanner detect?
As shown in the image below, we have integrated the free Sucuri SiteCheck malware scanner into the Watchful dashboard.
There are some important things to note about the malware scanner:
- It does not run regularly. You must manually activate it from the dashboard.
- It is an external scan only and not meant to be comprehensive.
- It also determines wether or not your site has been blacklisted in search engines.
As stated on the Sucuri web site, "Sucuri SiteCheck is a free & remote scanner. Although we do our best to provide the best results, 100% accuracy is not realistic, and not guaranteed.".
- Configuring remote backups with Akeeba Backup
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make add-on/extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on