How do I use the Site Audit?
The Site Audit is a powerful tool that scans your website to for security vulnerabilities, malware, inappropriate file permissions, and the failure to apply a range of best-practice techniques for keeping your website safe.
Full details on the items scanned by the Site Audit are available in this Knowledge Base article.
The video below provides a good overview of how to use the tool to harden the security of your site:
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client