Adding Google Analytics to your Dashboard
On July 8, 2014, we launched our Google Analytics integration with the Watchful Dashboard so that critical information about your website traffic could be easily viewed alongside other critical metrics such as pending software updates and uptime.
As you can see above, the traffic data from Google Analytics is shown seamlessly in the detail view of your website.
Adding Google Analytics is a simple 2-click process:
1. In your web browser, ensure you are logged into at least one Google Analytics account.
2. From your Watchful dashboard find the website you want to connect to Google Analytics, and click Connect to Google Analytics link.
3. After a moment or two, ensure the following message is displayed at the top of your Watchful Dashboard:
All of the websites in your Watchful dashboard will now display Google Analytics statistics if they are set up with the account specified in Step 1. Repeat as necessary, taking care to log into the appropriate Analytics account as required.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client