How do I pause site monitoring?
When doing active maintenance or development on a site, it is sometimes convenient to pause Watchful monitoring of your site to prevent a mass of notices resulting from all the changes.
You may temporarily pause site monitoring in one of two ways:
- Unpublish the site in the Watchful Dashboard
- On the site in question, enable Maintenance Mode in the Parameters/Options area of the Watchul client itself.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client