How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
Currently, each web site is monitored 8 times per day at 3-hour intervals.
Since Watchful performs a number of queries and tests on your web site, running them too often could cause performance issues on your server, especially under-powered servers common in some shared hosting environments.
Thus, Watchful is not meant to replace any uptime monitoring services you may be currently using that typically operate every few minutes. Depending on consumer interest, we may implement a separate up-time monitoring feature.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client