How do I generate reports for my clients?
Reports are a great way to provide regular updates to your clients on the maintenance work performed on their website(s).
Reports can be generated from a single site, or a group of sites with the same tag, and can include data from the Watchful Logs, traffic information from Google Analytics, and Uptime data.
Please review this video to see the Reporting in action:
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client