Updating the Watchful Client
Watchful Client can easily be updated in a number of ways:
1. When an update is released, you should see the update in the Watchful Dashboard. Use the Update button to apply the update.
2. If you manually downloaded the client, you can use the Install button on the Watchful Dashboard to apply the update to all your sites at once.
3. 2. If you manually downloaded the client, you may install it in the backend of your Joomla site similar to any extension. There is no need to uninstall the existing version of the Client.
- Configuring remote backups with Akeeba Backup
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make add-on/extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on