Error updating Add to Menu from NoNumber
Watchful can update a number of extensions that are not supported by the stamdard Joomla installer, including all the extensions from NoNumber.nl.
One of these extensions — Add to Menu — was recently updated by the developer such that version 2.3.4 or earier (both the FREE and PRO versions), can no longer be updated from within Joomla nor from Watchful.
To address this issue, you will need to remove Add To Menu and then re-install it directly in the Joomla backend.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client