Validation Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
Occassionally, you may experience the following error when trying to add a new site to your Watchful Dashboard:
Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
This usually occures from one of two things:
Incorrect or incomplete Secret Key
Please follow our installation guide to ensure that the Secret Key used in the Site Details matches that generated in the backend of your Joomla web site. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
If you have the legacy Joomla extension jMonitoring-slave installed, it causes a conflict with Watchful. Disabling this extension in the backend of your Joomla site should solve the issue. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client