Akeeba Backup profiles added to Watchful
Friday, 26 October 2012 / News
Today at Joomla Day Denmark 2012 we launched a new feature for Watchful that expands support for Akeeba Backup.
In our initial launch, scheduling Akeeba backups was restricted to the default Akeeba profile on the remote site.
However, Akeeba supports multiple backup profiles. For example, you might want one profile that backups up the entire site including the files and database as well as a second profile to backup the database only.
As shown below, when you are scheduling Akeeba Backup in your Watchful dashboard, you can now choose a specific Akeeba Backup profile.
The Watchful team is committed to continued innovation and we hope you find this new feature useful in your work.
Best of luck and happy Watching!
The Watchful team
- Get the February 2016 Wallpaper
- Download the January 2016 wallpaper
- Joomla backup hardening extension released for Akeeba Backup
- Updated critical security vulnerability affects Joomla 1.5 through 3.4.6 — immediate update required
- Akeeba increases backup security with hardened frontend authentication